Sunday, March 30, 2008

We're Home

What an amazing trip. We got home on Thursday morning. The trip ended up being 8 days which was wonderful. I am so glad to finally have Tai home. He is great and I am loving him so much. I will post more about the trip later, but we stayed at the Hong Ngic which I would highly recommend.The staff is beyond amazing and they became like family real fast. Tai adored them. Staying in the heart of the Old Quarter was perfect. The flight home was really tough. I definintely think traveling alone made the trip more difficult than it needed to be.
Tai is adjusting beautifully and he is a happy little guy. The girls are eating him up and he thinks they are the greatest. I'll post more pics later.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Welcome Home Tracey,

Can't wait to hear all about your trip. He is so handsome.

Michelle said...

WELCOME HOME!!!!!!! I've been thinking of you every day!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear more about your trip and your little man!

HUGS,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.