Saturday, March 8, 2008

Blew A Gasket

Well I have been saying for months now that this adoption is making me crazy and I was gonna blow. So it happened. I blew a gasket. LITERALLY. Brought my car to the shop the other day thinking I needed a new thermostat and the shop called me to tell me I blew a head gasket. I love that car too. Has way too many miles on it to pay the 2300$ for a new head gasket so I guess I will be car shopping this weekend.
On the adoption homefront, no approval yet. I am hoping to hear something next week.I better, I hit day 90 tomorrow. Ugh.

3 comments:

Karey said...

LOVE IT! Interesting they didn't tell you that "The brakes are stuck" too...cause that would round the whole thing out! Hehe

James and Melissa said...

I do hope you get your approval tomorrow!!

Kim said...

Just what you need right now, sorry, hoping you get your approval this week...we don't you setting a record on the longest wait.

Awaiting Victoria in TN